- July 22, 2006, The African Canadian Community Summit, "Defending Our Civil Rights: Civil Action as an Effecitve Tool" with Charles Roach, Pat Cae, Selwyn Pieters and Kike Roach
- March 25, 2006, The Law Union of Ontario Annual Conference, Race, Crime and Mandatory Minimum Sentencing, with Kike Roach and Michael Leitold
- March 20, 2006, A panel discussion with Canadian Law Enforcement and Community Experts on Race Relations and Diversity Competency in Law Enforcement Moderated by Ms. Shelly Das, Executive Director, National Visible Minority Council on Labour Force Development the panel include Mr. Jay Hope, Deputy Commissioner, Ontario Provincial Police; Mr. Selwyn Pieters, Civil Rights Lawyer; and Ms. Halima Mautbur, Human Rights Co-ordinator, Council of American-Islamic Relations-Canada, Ottawa, CRARR in partnership with the Racially Visible Action Committee of the Public Service Alliance of Canada
- March 04, 2006: The High School Drop Out Rate and the Safe Schools Act: A Panel Discussion with Liz Sandals, MPP Guelph-Wellington, Parliamentary Assistant responsible for the Safe Schools Act Review and Selwyn Pieters, lawyer and activist involved in human and civil rights, working with the community concerning safe schools and racial profiling
- February 23 - 26, 2006, Black Law Students' Association of Canada Conference, The Ripple Effect of One Voice; Seminar "Critical Race Practice: Setting Up an Equality Practice" with Donald McLeod, Barrister & Solicitor; Plenary "Black and Aboriginal Racism in the Legal Profession" with Professor Michelle Williams, Dalhousie Law School
- January 28, 2006, "Knowing Your Rights" BLING SUMMIT, Bring Love In Not Guns, Black Youth Coalition Against Violence, University of Toronto. December 09, 2005, Human Rights and Justice Series, Presentation to youths in Malvern, Hoodlinc.
- January 03, 2006, Press Conference of the Coalition of African Canadian Organizations
- December 09, 2005, Guest Speaker at Human Rights and Justice Workshop, Malvern Recreational Centre.
- November 29, 2005, appeared before the Safe Schools Act Review Consultations (The McGuinty government’s Safe Schools Action Team examination of school safety and the impact of the Safe Schools Act as part of a complete review of the Act.)
- November 23, 2005, lectured to students at the York Dentention Centre in Toronto on making the right choices
- October 04, 2005, CACO meeting with the Premier of Ontario, Dalton McGinty, Minister of Education, Gerrard Kennedy and the GTA Caucus, to discuss the Safe Schools Act and increasing violence in the Community
- September 17, 2005, Better Policing for Toronto conference "Controlling and preventing racial profiling: some strategies", with Keith Forde, Deputy Chief of Police, Toronto; Professor Scott Wortley, Centre for Criminology; Alok Mukherjee, Toronto Police Services Board; moderated by, Tammy Landau, School of Criminal Justice, Ryerson University
- August 19, 2005, "What Are Your Civic Responsibilities", 33rd Annual National Education & Training Conference, National Black Police Association, with Theodore M. Shaw is Director-Counsel and President of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc. (LDF); Anthony R. Rodgers, Edwards Waters University and Hazel A. Wallis, NBPA USA Consultant
- August 08, 2005, Career Choices, Tropicana and Malvern Youth Club, with Angela James, Regional Manager, Children and Youth Services and Basil Jardine, Soul Image
- June 29, 2005, meeting with the Attorney General, The Honourable Michael Brandt, to discuss reforms of the Police Complaints Process
- June 04, 2005, "Dealing with Authority/Knowing Your Rights", Malvern in Motion Conference, with Kike Roach - civil lawyer, Roach Schwartz & Associates
- April 07, 2005, Deputations, Toronto Police Services Board , "Hate Crimes" and "Race Relations"
- March 05, 2005, "Fighting Racial Profiling: Legal strategies and tactics", Law Union of Ontario Annual Conference 2005, with Kike Roach - civil lawyer, Roach Schwartz & Associates and Hadayt Nazami - immigration lawyer, Jackman & Associates
- March 05, 2005, "Barriers to Equal Opportunities in Education", Fifth Annual Spinlaw Conference, Bridges and Barricades - The Roadmap to Domestic Human Rights , with Marie Chen, African Canadian Legal Clinic and Maxwell Nelson, Berkshire Group of Companies
- February 03, 2005, oral and submissions to the Standing Committee on Government Operations and Estimates, House of Commons, on Bill C-11 Public Servants Disclosure Protection Act
- November 02, 2004, written submissions to Justice Lesage Chair of the Review of the System for Complaints by the Public Regarding the Police was established by the Government of Ontario.
- March 20, 2004, Are courts appropriate forums for litigating racial harassment claims? A look at the elusive quest for harassment free and respectful workplaces" (paper and oral presentation), Ryerson University Equity Conference 2004.
- May 30, 2003, Presentation to Ontario Human Rights Commission Racial Profiling Inquiry "Racial Profiling at Canada Customs: Personal and Society's Implications and Measures to Combat this Unlawful Treatment of Canada's Black Population" (paper and oral presentation)
- March 08, 2003, The Third Annual SPINLAW Conference, Expanding the Boundaries of Human Rights Litigation - Post 9/11, Racial-Profiling and the impact of the Pieters Settlement (submitted paper)
- April 2002, Racial Profiling, Association of Black Law Enforcers (hand-outs)
- February 22, 2002, "How to become an legal activist" - Panelists included, Julian Falconer, Barrister and Solicitor; and Pat Case, Equity Advisor, University of Guelph. Moderator: Louise James, Law Student, University of Toronto Law School
- January 18, 2001, Trials on Poverty, with Elan Ohayon, Peter Rosenthal & Vilko Zbogar, University of Toronto
- March 29, 2000, Affirmative Action & Employment Equity: Case Studies in the Struggle for Racial Justice in Ontario and Michigan with Dr. Chandrakant Shah, Dr. Kin-Yip Chun, Karen Thom, ASSU, University of Toronto.